i'm back.guess what day today is? today is the last day of my 17th year on earth!wee.let's take a journey back to where i started.=).
my 17th year.
- i went to my first prom.
- i finished 11 years of education in public school.
- i took a step forward and studied in taylor's.
- i left my hair till it's longest i ever did in my entire life.
- i bled on my own will for the first time.
- i made this blog!.
- i loved someone the deepest i ever did to anybody.
- i got hurt the worst.
- i got dumped.=)
is that it?.sigh.i don't know.there's so much to reminisce my 17th year on earth.
but guess i should stop here.
but ya! i have my 18th year to look forward to.things come and go.time waits for no man.so yea.i look forward to my 18th year!i have to.
do i look anything like this?
a million cupcakes.=)
pics courtesy of cuppacakes.blogspot.com
i live in my memories.
so screw me.
she is everything i need.
that i never knew i wanted.
she is everything i want.
that i never knew i needed.
She Is - The Fray
jovi & iris
guess i'm gonna get a tattoo soon.thanks to shamay.=)
just like sunny days we ignore is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn all about Blogging for Money at Gecko&Fly